God Loves Us

Author Topic: How I defeated the Antichrist  (Read 70 times)

William

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How I defeated the Antichrist
« on: November 25, 2020, 12:17:34 pm »
I have markings all over my body from my left arm showing the letter H designed in my veins and a snake bite next to it I have the mark of the beast in my forehead I have the fourth antichrist on my head the book of Daniel says the fourth antichrist will have a small horn and I have Jesus Christ crown of thorns written in my body. For over 20+ years I thought MK ultra did all of this to me and each tatto in my body was a symbol for the pain I had. To witness.              The worst one was The antichrist and then the mark of the beast both combined was a weapon against me it says the anti christ will have knowledge to foil humans beings and Iím not gonna say what all that means   Just know itís something powerful. For years it convinced me this whole world is synchronized and how the whole world looked like we all were being played but after 6+ years all those voices in my head for what each tatto I had to bear. And I can say Iím about 90% fixed thanks from God   Iím in my phone typing this so sorry for the structure of this message      Just like it says in the Bible.  Galatians   24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires   As to the desires of what the antichrist can do we all must be equipped with the armor of God  and know what to do